At CTS Turbo we are proud to announce our new air intake system for the transverse 2.0T FSI EA113 VW/Audi range of vehicles.
The air scoop works in conjunction with our sealed airbox to seamlessly force cold air into our 2.75″ air intake system. Air then flows through our high flow cone air filter, which utilizes an inverted cone design for maximum engine breathing. Our CNC mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe allows for smooth entry of cold air into the engine providing peak power gains ranging from 9-15WHP. By using a factory MAF position, you can be sure that fuel trims will remain perfect.
All of the components included in the CTS air intake system work flawlessly together to provide increased horsepower and torque throughout the entire power band and an aggressive race-inspired sound.
This intake kit is designed to be compatible with our FSI EA113 BOSS kits; intake pipe features 2x 1/8″ bungs and 1x 1/2″ bung for easy installation of BOSS kits. Plugs are included.
- Full 2.75″ Mandrel-bent aluminum piping with black powder coating
- Compatible with CTS BOSS kits, with provisions for easy installation
- Reusable 3″ air filter with inverted cone design
- 4 Ply silicon connectors with stainless steel clamps
- Air box with rubberized trim
- Bracketry to prevent rattling under engine torquing
- Gains ranging from 9-15WHP on stock vehicle, even more if tuned!
- No CEL, no fuel trim issues
- MK5 VW GTI incl. Edition 35 (2006-2008)
- MK5 VW GLI (2006-2008)
- MK5 VW EOS (2006-2008)
- MK6 VW Golf R (2012-2013)
- MK3 VW Scirocco R (2009-2017)
- MK2 SEAT Leon (2006-2009)
- MK2 SEAT Cupra R (2006-2012)
- B6 VW Passat (2006-2010)
- 8P Audi A3 (2006-2008)
- 8P Audi S3 (2006-2013)