Integrated Engineering is proud to bring you this very high quality valve spring and titanium retainer kit for the VW & Audi MK7/MQB 2.0T Gen 3 TSI engine. This kit features spring rates which are optimized to match your vehicle specifications and provide proper valve control preventing valve in high-power and high-revving applications.
- VW MK7 GTI 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 3)
- VW MK7 Golf R 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 3)
- Audi MK3 A3 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 3)
- Audi MK3 S3 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 3)
- Audi MK3 TT 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 3)
- Audi MK3 TTS 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 3)
- ENGINEERED, DESIGNED, AND MANUFACTURED IN USA
- NAN-PEENED SPRING TREATMENT FOR LONG LIFE OPERATION
- IN-HOUSE TITANIUM RETAINERS MACHINED TO EXACT SPECIFICATIONS
- SPRING RATES OPTIMIZED FOR THE MK7/MQB 2.0T GEN 3 ENGINE
- PROTECTS AGAINST ENGINE DAMAGE OR FAILURE FROM VALVE FLOAT
- SAFELY INCREASE YOUR POWER BAND THROUGH THE REV RANGE
- MANUFACTURED FROM THE WORLD’S HIGHEST QUALITY SPRING MATERIAL
- TORTURE TESTED IN-HOUSE TO ENSURE LONG LIFE AND RELIABILITY
INCLUDED IN KIT
- 16 PRECISON WOUND INTAKE/EXHAUST VALVE SPRINGS
- 8 EXACT TOLERANCE TITANIUM INTAKE RETAINERS
- 8 EXACT TOLERANCE TITANIUM EXHAUST RETAINERS
Increasing your engines power output often comes with modifications that require more RPMs to get the most out of it, such as larger turbochargers, tuned intake manifolds and high-output software tunes. Upgrading those components without changing out the valve springs can leave you with a short power band or cause valve float and other significant damage.
Other cheap valve spring kits are often designed by simply finding a spring that is stiffer and will fit. Those are also not usually a good compromise because many times they are the wrong stiffness, and often poorly constructed. A broken valve spring can cause total engine failure and destroy everything that you have put hard work and money into. Our kits are the only spring and retainer kits on the market designed by someone with a working knowledge of the unique valvetrain in the MK7/MQB EA888 Gen 3 TSI engines, and what the spring requirements actually are.
Manufactured out of the best spring wire in the world IE valve springs use a patented multi stage shot peening process that further reduces failure rates. Our titanium retainers are machined with an excellent surface finish and tight tolerance control for a long lifespan. Each application is thoroughly tested to perform on these engines right here in our test facility in Salt Lake City, Utah. Our spring and retainer kits are the best matched, most tested parts on the market. Purchasing a set will ensure that your engine runs at maximum performance and reliability.