Integrated Engineering Cam Gears allow you to adjust your power band by advancing or retarding your cam timing without actually changing your cam. This adjustment allows you to dial in whatever cams you have to the setup you are running for peak power. Each cam gear is precision CNC machined from solid 6061 aluminum, and features a real one piece male keyway for an exact OE fit. The cam gear outer rings are machined to OE specifications for a perfect mesh with your timing belt and then hard anodized for wear. The threads are roll form tapped to create the toughest threads available, and then stuffed with high quality stainless ARP bolts to lock it all together. Finally, a flawless layer of bright dip anodizing is interrupted only by the crisp laser etching which ensures you can always know exactly where your cams are positioned.
- Adjust your power band
- Hard anodize outer ring for the ultimate in wear resistance
- Stainless ARP Hardware locks it securely
- Sharp laser etching for exact cam positioning
- Fully CNC machined in USA
- Adjustment Range +/- 10 Deg
- Fits 058 1.8T’s, VW 16V’s, Audi 5 Cylinder except AAN.