Integrated Engineering is proud to manufacture the highest quality connecting rods available for European applications, at a reasonable price. This is accomplished through careful design, manufacturing, and quality control processes. With hundreds and hundreds of sets of VW and Audi connecting rods in stock, we are your specialist supplier with the inventory and knowledge to make your project a success.
- 2 Piece Forgings from Vacuum Drawn 4340 Chrome Moly Steel
- Multi Stage Heat Treat for maximum strength, dimensional stability, and fatigue life.
- Fully Machined and Shot Peened
- H beam Design
- Tolerances as tight as .0003 ground on Sunnen brand equipment
- Standard ARP2000 Rod Bolts
- Computer Optimized Design
- Magnaflux Inspected
- Dimensionally Inspected
- Packed in balanced sets +/- 1 gram.
- All this at a price point that yields market leading value
- 144mm Center to Center
- 19mm Tapered Wrist pin
- 3/8 ARP 2000 Rod Bolts
These particular Rods fit the following engines, however they may fit more with custom pistons or other pieces. Please check with us first if there is any doubt.
- Most VW/Audi 1.8t Engines w/ 19mm Wrist Pin Pistons(if using stock pistons, you need these rods)
- Drop In with Factory Pistons for: AWP, AWW, ARY, AWM, AWT, AVJ, AUM, BBU Engine Codes
- Combination tested to over 500whp!!
- Possible to install without removing engine
- Rifle drilling option is available on order (feel free to mail us)