In stock (can be backordered)
CTS Turbo is proud to announce our proprietary high-flow downpipe for 2017+ Audi 8V RS3/8S TTRS with 2.5L TFSI EVO (EA855) engine.
This stainless steel high-flow downpipe that allows the user to remove the restrictive factory “main catalytic converters”. This downpipe is a part of our modular exhaust system and it is compatible with factory or CTS Turbo mid-pipes.
We used CAD simulation to streamline the flow of exhaust gasses and ensure that it splits evenly into two outlets. Many hours of R&D were spent to ensure perfect fit, smooth exhaust flow and excellent sound.
Unfortunately, the Check Engine Light will come on after the installation; we strongly recommend using “stage 2” software because the CEL deletes or emulators are not compatible with these cars.
- Large 3.5″ downpipe outlet splitting into dual 2.5″ pipes
- Durable 304 food-grade stainless steel
- Laser cut flanges and precision machined v-band
- Factory-like placement of O2 sensors
- Designed using the latest 3D scanning technology
- Exhaust flow simulated with CAD software to ensure optimal flow routing
- Perfect fit with factory or aftermarket mid-pipes
- Aggressive sound – really makes that 2.5T scream
- No drone under normal driving conditions
- Optional driveshaft removal tool (based on factory Audi tool, required to remove and install driveshaft)
- 2017+ Audi RS3 2.5T EVO (EA855)
- 2017+ Audi TTRS 2.5T EVO (EA855)
To remove the CEL that will occur, proper tuning software must be used.
Use of stage 2 software upgrade is strongly recommended.