When building big power/big turbo engines for the 2.0T FSI (EA113) or TSI (EA888 Gen1/2) engine, the stock direct injection fuel system quickly becomes under-spec as power level rise and ultimately limit the power levels achievable due to the low-pressure fuel pump, high-pressure fuel pump, and injectors. DI injector upgrades are very limited and mostly non-existent, even with HPFP and LPFP upgrades most 2.0T FSI/TSI builds top out at around 500-550HP on pump fuels due to fuel limitations.
LEADING FUEL RAIL FEATURES
- Allows for 4 additional fuel injectors on 2.0T FSI & TSI engines
- Will accept EV14 & EV14 compact fuel injectors
- Perfect for big-power big turbo and race engines
- Get past the direct injection “fuel limit ceiling”
- Adapt to existing fuel system with -6AN inlet/outlet
- Designed & engineered to fit IE Direct Port Intake Manifold