Out of stock
CTS Turbo is proud to offer the premier catch can solution for the MK6 GTI, MK6 Jetta, Audi A3, Audi TT with 2.0 TSI EA888.1 Gen1 engines.
The oil catch can is used prevent oil vapors entering the intake manifold and clogging up the intake valves on direct-injection motors. Oil deposits on intake manifold and valves cause reduced performance, bad fuel mileage, and could damage the fragile intake “flaps” and motor.
- CTS Turbo billet aluminum valve cover breather – CNC machined for beautiful finish
- CTS Turbo Billet aluminum catch can with billet oil-level dipstick
- -10 AN Black-Series braided hoses
- Oil catch can mounting bracket
- Modular intake manifold plug
- Hose-Wrangler clamp
- 2010+ MK6 Volkswagen GTI/Jetta GLI EA888.1 – North America
- 2010+ MK6 Volkswagen GTI/Jetta GLI EA888.1 – R.O.W.
- 2009+ MK2 Audi TT 2.0 TSI EA888.1
- 2009+ MK2 Audi A3 2.0 TSI EA888.1
NB: During winter months, the liquid inside the catch can may freeze and cause damage to your engine. Extra attention must be paid to the liquid level or you may choose to remove the catch can for duration of sub-freezing temperatures.
NOTE: if you have aftermarket engine mounts, this catch can kit may not be compatible.
Not compatible with Noise Pipe – please select the noise pipe delete kit from drop-down menu if your car comes with noise pipe.
All installation hardware is included, as well as o-ring for rear PCV. Complete bolt-on installation.
Keep your TSI running smooth, clean and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the PCV system on your car is now free of issues.