- Replaces dash-mounted gauges and indicators
- Wireless connection to Android and iOS tablets and smartphones with support for Bluetooth Low Energy technology
- Plug-n-Play operation with existing CM5 / CM5-LT wiring
- Designed, tested and made in Canada
BM1 is an add-on module for the CM5 / CM5-LT controllers that broadcasts all relevant unit data over a wireless Bluetooth connection for viewing on any compatible Android or iOS tablet or smartphone.
Displayed controller parameters include:
- Engine Speed
- Turbocharger/Supercharger Boost
- Main Output Mode
- Main Pump Output Duty
- Main Pump Output Current
- Auxiliary Output Mode
- Auxiliary Output Master
- Auxiliary Pump Output Duty
- Auxiliary Pump Output Current
- General Purpose Output 1 (GPO 1) Mode
- General Purpose Output 1 (GPO 1) Duty
- General Purpose Output 2 (GPO 2) Mode
- General Purpose Output 2 (GPO 2) Duty
- Analog Input A Voltage
- Analog Input B Voltage
- General Purpose Input 1 (GPI 1) State
- General Purpose Input 2 (GPI 2) State
- CM5 or CM5-LT Firmware Version
Installation consists of simply plugging the 6-Pin connector already included on the CM5 / CM5-LT Input/Output wire adapter into the Bluetooth Module.
Note: The Bluetooth Module does not need to be mounted in a visible location in the vehicle, but it shouldn’t be obstructed by large pieces of metal that may interfere with the wireless link.
TorqView is a free Android and iOS App that lets you view all the operating parameters of a Torqbyte CM5 or CM5-LT controller on your Android or iOS device in real-time.
The TorqView App supports automatic screen rotation and allows switching between day and night display modes that can be changed from a bright color scheme for daytime viewing and an inverted dark color scheme for nighttime viewing.